Crabapple students, the PTA encourages you to "Look Within" as part of the yearly Reflections competition. It's time to show off your talents in any of the following areas:
- Dance Choreography
- Film Production
- Musical Composition
- Visual Arts
Students may enter the PTA Reflections Program in one or more arts categories.
The Reflections Program provides an excellent opportunity for students of all ages to:
• Unleash their creative talents and be inspired
• Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
• Experience the joy and fun of making art
• Tap into critical thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
• Receive positive recognition for their original works of art
Entry form is found here: http://doc.georgiapta.org/public/reflections/2020/GAPTA-Reflections-19-20-GAPTA-student-packet.docx
Rules about entries are available here: http://doc.georgiapta.org/public/reflections/2020/Reflections-Rules.zip
Please encourage your students to enter this contest. I can provide entry forms to any students - my email address is email@example.com. I’m happy to answer any questions. ENTRIES ARE DUE BY OCTOBER 16, 2019!