Shop The Husky Hut For All Your School Supply Needs. Class Supply Lists and Husky Hut prices are available. Click on the Icon for more details
Photography Fundraiser: Spaces will go quickly! Please click on the icon for more details. Any questions please contact Stephanie Parmele at email@example.com
Join The PTA – 2016/2017
Being an active PTA member has many advantages:
- It's a great way to become familiar with the teachers in the school.
- It allows you to have some influence over how money from fundraising is spent to benefit the school.
- It allows you to stay 'tuned in' to what your child is doing at school every day.
- You belong to a community of parents committed to their children's well-being and to improving school performance.
- Your membership fees help support PTA programs and events.
Click on the PTA Icon or select the Membership tab to get started!
CMS 2016-2017 PTA officers.
· Marineli Dal Cerro, President
· Jenny Haley, Secretary
· Piroska Werner, Treasurer
· Christine Mason, VP Parent Involvement
· Angie Bullman, VP Ways and Means
· Nicole Gordon, VP Schoolwide Events
· Yvelisse Cordero, VP 8th Grade Events
· Cathy Kramer, VP of Communications
· Wendy Kelly, VP of Community Relations
· Shaun Phifer, Parliamentarian
Crabapple Middle School Named a National PTA School of Excellence!
Crabapple Middle School has just been named as a National PTA School of Excellence for the 2015-17 school years. National PTA’s School of Excellence is a program that supports and celebrates partnerships between PTAs and schools to improve the educational experience and school environment for every child.
As a National PTA School of Excellence, families feel welcomed and empowered to support student success, and PTA is a key partner for continuous school improvement. This program provides guidance to assist school in engaging families in the school decision-making, and helps school build inclusive policies related to education, health, safety or the arts. The path to excellence starts with a joint commitment of PTA and school leaders to work together to achieve PTA's National Standards for Family-School Partnerships.