Shop The Husky Hut For All Your School Supply Needs. Class Supply Lists and Husky Hut prices are available. Click on the Icon for more details
ITBS Volunteers needed!
The school is requesting 6 volunteers for the morning of the ITBS testing on Oct. 18, 19, 21, and 24th. This is really a very relaxing volunteer experience to bring your laptop, magazines, or books and monitor the hallway. Sometimes, you will also be asked to run a quick errand or help a teacher.
If you have an opportunity, please volunteer at:
Join The PTA – 2016/2017
Being an active PTA member has many advantages:
- It's a great way to become familiar with the teachers in the school.
- It allows you to have some influence over how money from fundraising is spent to benefit the school.
- It allows you to stay 'tuned in' to what your child is doing at school every day.
- You belong to a community of parents committed to their children's well-being and to improving school performance.
- Your membership fees help support PTA programs and events.
Click on the PTA Icon or select the Membership tab to get started!
CMS 2016-2017 PTA officers.
· Marineli Dal Cerro, President
· Jenny Haley, Secretary
· Piroska Werner, Treasurer
· Christine Mason, VP Parent Involvement
· Angie Bullman, VP Ways and Means
· Nicole Gordon, VP Schoolwide Events
· Yvelisse Cordero, VP 8th Grade Events
· Cathy Kramer, VP of Communications
· Wendy Kelly, VP of Community Relations
· Shaun Phifer, Parliamentarian
Crabapple Middle School Named a National PTA School of Excellence!
Crabapple Middle School has just been named as a National PTA School of Excellence for the 2015-17 school years. National PTA’s School of Excellence is a program that supports and celebrates partnerships between PTAs and schools to improve the educational experience and school environment for every child.
As a National PTA School of Excellence, families feel welcomed and empowered to support student success, and PTA is a key partner for continuous school improvement. This program provides guidance to assist school in engaging families in the school decision-making, and helps school build inclusive policies related to education, health, safety or the arts. The path to excellence starts with a joint commitment of PTA and school leaders to work together to achieve PTA's National Standards for Family-School Partnerships.